Reconstructive formula to support the formation of blood and iron metabolism
Our blood is essential for our health. Blood circulates everywhere in our bodies: it transports oxygen and nutrients to somatic cells and tissues, and removes carbon dioxide and metabolic waste products. As part of the immune system, blood helps our body to fight the invasion of infectious agents and pathogens.
Blood cells (corpuscles) have only a limited lifetime. They must therefore be constantly renewed. Blood formation begins in the bone marrow and goes through the processes of cell division and cell maturation (cell specialization). Billions of new red and white cells are formed daily in this way. For this purpose, our bodies need a wide range of micronutrients. Vitamins (e.g. B vitamins, folic acid) and certain minerals (e.g. iron, calcium) are particularly important. They support and promote the normal formation and function of blood.ImmunoCell™
also supports iron metabolism. Iron is a versatile trace element, which is involved in numerous metabolic processes in the body. In addition to supporting the formation of new blood it is important for the formation of hemoglobin, the red blood pigment necessary for transporting oxygen and carbon dioxide. In combination with other cellular nutrients, ImmunoCell™
allows iron to be optimally absorbed and utilized.ImmunoCell™
is a reconstructive formula in the Dr. Rath Cellular Nutrient Program. The ingredients in ImmunoCell™
support cellular metabolism in many ways simultaneously, e.g.
- With folic acid to support the normal formation of blood
- With vitamins B6 and B12 and iron as a contribution to support the normal formation of red blood cells
- With iron for the formation of haemoglobin and for the normal transport of oxygen in the body
- With vitamin C for an increased iron absorption, and vitamin A (beta-carotene) to assist the iron metabolism
- With important factors that play a role in cell specialization (vitamin A, calcium) and cell division (calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin B12, folic acid)
Adults: 2 capsules 2 times a day at mealtimes with plenty of liquid.Contents:
120 capsules per container>> Productlabel