Reconstructive Formula containing cellular nutrients to support female hormonal balance.
Women have a special requirement for nutrients, which may vary over the course of a lifetime.
The reasons for this can be many and varied: psychological and physiological demands, changes in metabolism during the monthly cycle, pregnancy and lactation, or the transition to the menopause. all these developments are entirely natural events.
Vitamins and other micronutrients (cellular nutrients) support the metabolism and contribute to its normal functioning. Their optimum intake is critical for maintaining the hormonal balance and for supporting immune system functions, cell protection, and normal psychological functioning.
Vitamin B6, for example, is important for the regulation of the hormonal activity, iodine supports thyroid activity, and selenium contributes to normal immune function.
Femicell™ is a Reconstructive Formula in the Dr. Rath Cellular Nutrient Programme. The ingredients in Femicell™ support cellular metabolism in many ways simultaneously, e.g.:
- With vitamin C, vitamin B6 and iodine for supporting the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- With iodine for supporting thyroid activity and the normal production of thyroid hormones;
- With vitamin B6 as a contribution to regulating hormonal activity and normal psychological functioning;
- With selenium, folic acid and vitamin C as a contribution to supporting the function of the immune system;
- With vitamins B5, B6 and C as a contribution to reducing tiredness and fatigue With vitamin e, vitamin C and selenium as a contribution to protecting the cells against oxidative stress;
Recommended allowance Femicell™
Adults: 1 capsule 2 times a day. Take at mealtimes with plenty of liquid (water, juice, tea). Presentation: 60 capsules* per jar.
* The capsule shell consists of hypromellose. Suitable for vegetarians.
>> Productlabel>> Productinfo