Reconstructive Formula with cellular nutrients for the natural support of sugar metabolism and for cell protection.
Diacor™ is a Reconstructive Formula in the Dr. Rath Cellular Nutrient Programme.
As an energy carrier, glucose (sugar) plays a key role in energy metabolism. The uptake and transport of glucose into the cells – e.g. those of the liver or the muscles – requires a sufficient availability of the hormone insulin, which is required for the uptake of glucose into the cells. Specific cellular nutrients assist in transforming the glucose into energy or storing it in the form of glycogen.
In this aspect, chromium, for example, contributes to maintaining the blood sugar level, as does vitamin B6 for normal glycogen metabolism.
Optimum blood glucose uptake takes place independently of insulin in vascular endothelial cells. Glucose enters these cells through little biological pumps in the cell membrane. Vitamin C uses the same transport route into the cells of the blood vessel walls (the endothelial cells). This vitamin is critical for contributing to collagen formation and the normal functioning of the blood vessels.
Too much glucose in the blood impairs
vitamin C transport and causes its
deficiency in the cells building blood vessel
walls. Therefore, a balanced relationship
between vitamin C and glucose in the
blood is an important precondition for
enabling both substances to enter into the
Diacor™ is a reconstructive formula in the Dr. Rath Cellular Nutrient Program.
The ingredients in Diacor™ support cellular metabolism in many ways simultaneously, e.g.:
- With chromium as a contribution to maintaining a normal blood sugar level;
- With vitamin B6 as a contribution to supporting normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- With biotin, vitamin C, B vitamins and magnesium to support energy metabolism;
- With B vitamins (e.g. vitamins B1, B2 and B3) to support the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- With vitamin E and vitamin C as a contribution to protecting the cells against oxidative stress;
Recommended allowance Diacor™
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day. Take at mealtimes with plenty of liquid (water, juice, tea). Presentation: 90 tablets per jar.
>> Productlabel>> Productinfo