Dr. Rath Vitamin C Complex: 3 times combined for an extra portion of vitamin C
Vitamin C is considered a key molecule for the entire cell metabolism. The health meaning of Vitamin C is scientifically undisputed. First scientific work on the meaning of Vitamin C as effective means against the lack illness scurvy was honoured already 1937 with the Nobel price.
Until today the research urge to vitamin C continues. The many insights gained since the discovery and intensive research into this vitamin provide information about the outstanding importance of vitamin C in supporting healthy immune function and numerous other healthy metabolic processes.
More and more people are using dietary supplements as a way to supplement their diet to support their health.
Dr. Rath Vitamin C Complex contains 1000 mg vitamin C per 3 tablets. Vitamin C is available in buffered form as calcium and magnesium ascorbate, and as ascorbic acid. Vitamin C contributes to this among other things:
Content: 90 tablets of 333.3 mg vitamin C per can
- to support a normal function of the immune system,
- to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- to support the normal energy metabolism,
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness,
- to support normal formation and function of collagen, to support normal function of the nervous system
>> Productlabel>> Productinfo